Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

A SIGH OF RELIEF

Yay! Great weekend! I was able to Skype with Bryan a couple of times. Of course, I sometimes have to do it in the middle of the night, but I'm ok with that! I'm so very thankful for the gift of technology. It certainly makes you appreciate the mothers and wives who didn't have instant communication in earlier wars.

Bryan is doing well and settled in Iraq. He has his own "Chu". It's a metal shed with a couple of beds. I think he's comfortable. The weather at Q-West is similar to home since he's in Northern Iraq. I like knowing it's not 100+. He has FINALLY met his men and the fit is perfect. God continues to answer prayers. It's comforting for all of us to know he's with well-trained and well-disciplined men.

Bryan was away from the FOB yesterday and today. All he said was, "You know what I have to do, and I'll call you Tuesday or Wednesday". Those are not my favorite words, but he's right. I know what he has to do. I hang up, pray, and do what I have to do, too. There's that strength God has provided!

I'll let you know he's made it back to his chu as soon as I can.





1 comment:

  1. We caught the Zac Brown video on the ACMA's. We think we caught a glimpse of bryan, but the cameras were all over the place so it was hard to tell. So proud of Bryan and all he's doing. So proud of you for being his Prayer Warrior Wife! Lives will be changed because of your commitments to the Lord!!

    ReplyDelete